Lovely White Lady

Even though she's only five feet, she's always walking tall.
I scoured the human race, and she's the most beautiful of them all.
So angelic she could make a siren scream,
Even in stormy weather, I'll always float up her stream.
The strongest love we've found, no one can come between.
No fire nor heat could burn through my desire.
To be next to you I'd climb the razor wire,
Bloodied and bruised I'd still return to you.
Lovely lace, garter belts, blindfold across my face.
You could whip me til there are welts and I'd still be wanting more.
Every time we make love is always sweeter then before.
Lovely white lady never leaves me sour.
Time flies by, the minutes turn to hours.
When I'm with you I never need a clock.
In endless comfort when our eyes become so locked.
Lovely white lady better than any drug.
Bodies stay warm, making love on a bear skin rug.
Through any coming storm, I know you'll keep us dry in our love.
You made me feel reborn, and fit so perfect as a glove.
And lovely white lady can we feel this way forever?
Leave this world behind and always stay alone together.
Lovely white girl, you're the treasure of my world.
Lovely white girl, can we stay this way forever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forgotten Opioid Crisis and It's Lasting Effects On America

A Decade of War and Catastrophe In Syria: Part 1: Arab Spring and Rise of ISIS

The Decade of Catastrophe and War in Syria: Part II: Foreign Intervention, Kurdish Militias and the Fall of the Caliphate